Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc to File scenario

gajendra_bhakuni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured the File to IDoc scenario. But when I trigger the IDoc from the source, the file is not getting created.

I do not see anything (log) in the Monitoring transaction and adapter message txn. (IDX5).

In the SLD i have defined techincal and business systems for source R/3 system and the target system.

In Integration Directory I have used the Business systems defined. I have also assigned the RFC destination and the R/3 system name and client to the source R/3 business sytem.

The IDoc is successfully sent from the source but nothing happens after that (no traces).

Any help in this regard is appreciated.

Regards,

Gajendra.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the Transaction SM58 in your R3 system and see the log. Does it contain any error?

Normally, after triggering an IDOC from we19, if there is a problem in the RFC destination used for posting the IDOC, the error will be logged here.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

gajendra_bhakuni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help. The problem was in SM58.

Regards,

Gajendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajendra,

>><i>I have configured the File to IDoc scenario. But when I trigger the IDoc from the source, the file is not getting created.</i>

Is this a file to IDoc or the other way round?

>><i>The IDoc is successfully sent from the source but nothing happens after that (no traces).</i>

Check if the port values that you have given for the IDoc is correct. Many times, although it will show "successfully sent", it will still fail to send the IDoc.

Also check in tcode-we02 in the R/3 system if the IDoc is present in the outbound status.

Regards,

Sushumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if you have any entries in transaction SM58 on R/3 system.

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your IDoc is showing successful and is not received on the XI side, please chack the control reocrd Information for PORTS. If you are giving incorrect port and partner number, then you will get a successful sent Idoc but it will not reach destination.

Regards

Vijaya