cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriction of Manual Pricing while Automatic Pricing is picking in COC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to restrict the Manual Pricing in Sales Order ,While the automatic pricing is coming from Condition Records.Although the Automatic pricing is getting pickied up For example ZBP1 the user intentionally enters the ZBP2 condition in sales order .Please guide me step wise in configs of Pricing how can i restrict the user from entering the ZBP2 price if already ZBP1 is coming in sales order as soon as you enter the material code.

thanks in advance

Mansur Khan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mansur

1) Did you try playing with the requirement 2 against the condition type in the pricing procedure. See what happens if you have the req against ZBP1 and not for ZBP2.

2) If it did not work, then You can use Pricing Exclusion:

Menu Path: SPRO/IMG/ Sales and Distribution/Basic Functions/Pricing/Condition Exclusion/Condition Exclusion For Groups Of Conditions

Define 2 Condition Exclusion Groups- one for ZBP1 and other for ZBP2. Assign ZBP1 and ZBP2 to the respective group. Now 'Maintain condition exclusion for pricing procedures' for the pricing procedure of interest using D(Exclusive) as the Condition exclusion procedure between the procedures.

3) You can also use requirement to set exclusion indicator for ZBP2 if ZBP1 exists. Copy Requirement 2 and modify it as needed.

Hope this helps.

p.s: Are you interested in cricket and know your namesake, MAK Pataudi, former captain of Indian Cricket team?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

got answer from other resources

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope this will not work as we have a pricing procedure as ZATG01 for our whole group in that we have this both condition types ZBP1 and ZBP2 so some of our companies are using the Automatic pricing and some are using Manual.So if we restrict according to your answer i think it may totally restrict either ZBP1 or ZBP2 ,So i need on the sales order level if we put ZBP1 then it should not accept the other condition ZBP2 or vice versa.