Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException by using methods of a java-dc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm using SAP NW CE7.1 EhP1 SP04.

The scenario:

1) A utility Java-DC (calculonutil) encapsulated by a DC of J2EE->Enterprise Application (calculonproxy).

- The utility DC is shared by his public parts as log-def, help-def and table-def for ASSEMBLY and log-api, help-api and table-api for COMPILATION.

2) The DC calculon~proxy has a Build Time dependency to the PPs log-def, help-def and table-def.

3) A consumer WD-DC has a "Deploy Time & Runtime" dependency to the calculonproxy as well as to calculonutil. Furthermore it has Build Time dependencies to the PPs help-api, log-api and table-api.

Well, there is no problem at buid time, but at runtime the classes in the DC calculon~util

I'm using by the consumer DC can not not be found.

Can somebody help me what I'm doing wong?

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDNode

-

Loader Info -

ClassLoader name: [calculon~proxy]

Living status: alive

Direct parent loaders:

[system:Frame]

[service:servlet_jsp]

[service:ejb]

Resources:

C:\usr\sap\T01\J00\j2ee\cluster\apps\calculonproxy\app_libraries_container\calculonutil~log-def.jar

C:\usr\sap\T01\J00\j2ee\cluster\apps\calculonproxy\app_libraries_container\calculonutil~help-def.jar

C:\usr\sap\T01\J00\j2ee\cluster\apps\calculonproxy\app_libraries_container\calculonutil~table-def.jar

-

at com.sap.engine.boot.loader.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:274)

at com.sap.engine.boot.loader.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:243)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:375)

Thanks.

Cemal

Edited by: Cemal Salman on Jun 28, 2010 5:38 PM

Edited by: Cemal Salman on Jun 28, 2010 5:39 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by my own.