cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0: Purchase Order Response (BUS2209) functionality, workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We're trying to configure the purchase order response (BUS2209) functionality. We have configured the BUS2209 document types and numberranges and maintained the 'purchase order response expected' marker for certain vendors. We therefore expected to be able to post a POR via the Purchasing:PO powl however the 'create POR manually' and other 'POR actions' are greyed out. Has anybody been able to post BUS2209 documents in an SRM 7.0 system?

Also if we look at: IMG -> SAP SRM -> SRM SERVER -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Business Workflow -> Define Process Levels -

No BUS2209 object is list, no workflow can be maintained (you can't add anything manually either). We have activated the Process Controlled Workflow for all business objects.

Any help and input is very much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Tim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following Workflow. Whether it is active or not

WS14500001-Automatic transfer of POR data to PO

WS14500007 -Send Mail if POR differes from PO

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Again, the problem was not with the workflows. It was the PO response itself that could not be created, much before the workflows have anything to do with it.

Anyway, I managed to fix the problem, at least in my case. The solution amounted to defining a tolerace key in SRM customizing and assigning it to the purchaser in the organizational strucutre (attribute TOG). After having done this, the option of creating a POR manually is activated in the web ui.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tangram,

I havn't been resolve our issue yet. As you suggested i tried and configured a TOG via 'define tollerance groups' customizing transaction. I feel this could be the root-cause of our issue since POWL buttons are active, workflow is properly configured and the PO documents POR_EXP indicator is set.

I tried configuring the following tollerance groups, none worked: CF / PP / PR. I've also included our TOG 'NLTG' in the PPOMA_BBP and PPOMV_BBP organizational schema's for the actual users.

Could you please provide me with additional TOG configuration details, what are the actual tollerances you configured?

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

I did two things:

1) I activated the start conditions for the three POR workflows as supplied by SAP. I still think this has nothing to do with the problem, but you never know.. The setting is located in the IMG under Workflow -> Application-controlled wfl, or similar (I don't have access to the system right now).

2) I created a tolerance group Zxxx with tolerance key PR; I used 'limit as percentage' of 5% in both upper and lower limit. I assigned the key Zxxx to the attribute TOG of a user (with the role /SAPSRM/OP_PURCHASER) in PPOMA_BBP.

This caused the options to be enabled. I then successfully created a PO response manually for a PO, which in turn caused a change version of the PO to be created. This change version had to be approved in order for the changes in the POR to be valid.

Regards

t7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you please give us some more information to activate the manual POR in SAP SRM 7.0 version. I did tried all the option you mentioned in the forum, but not successful. If you can give us more information, will be a great help for this issue.

Thanks

H.K

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

You could check the following

1) In BBP_PD for your PO, if the item field OR_IND is checked. This value should be from vendor master data. Based on your description, it should be checked. What I am proposing here is just in case. If the field is not checked, no PO Resp. can be posted.

2) Check if your PO has an existing change document. If so, no PO Resp. can be posted.

3) Check the transaction type definition for BUS2209 (which you have done).

4) There should not be hierarchical structures in your PO item.

If you have checked all the points above, you might need to put a breakpoint in FM 'BBP_PD_PCO_CREATE'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

I checked and right after creating any purchase order via the sourcing cockpit in back-end scenario (ECS) a change document will always be created. The change document is created adding the tracking details for the back-end po numbers,documenttypes and the document is changed to 'approved' (wf for automatic approval is active). Therefore we'll always automatically get version '2' of the purchase order. Is this really true that no POR can be posted for a PO having changed versions of the document? I find this a bit strange..

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

I'm experiencing the same problem with the POR in SRM 7.0. Have you been able to solve the problem?

Regards

t7

Edited by: tangram7 on Jul 31, 2010 2:37 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this really true that no POR can be posted for a PO having changed versions of the document? I find this a bit strange..

This is how I understood the codes that decide the visibility of the buttons for confirmation.