Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy DMS node on SPRO

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In our system I coulnot able to see Easy DMS node in SPRO under Document Management node. Where as I am getting in my IDES client.

We are in SAP ECC 6.0

Does we need to do any activation ? Do we need to do any thing ?

Following components already installed :

SAP_APPL 604 0002 SAPKH60402 Logistics and Accounting

EA-APPL 604 0002 SAPK-60402INEAAPPL SAP Enterprise Extension PLM, SCM, Finan

Regards,

Sai Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member345274
Participant
0 Kudos

the node SAP Easy Document Management may be under Document Managment directly or under General Data or Control Data depending upon the SP you are running on ERP. Hope this helps.

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know the location where it is located. I am saying I could able to see on my IDES, but not on DEV server. My question does I need to activate or do something to get his ?

Regards,

Sai Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

You need to install it with help of basis person. Kindly read the install process or ask basis.

Regards,

Ravindra

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravindra,

I discussed with Basis person. He installed all components of EHP4. When we search for Easy DMS on SPRO it is showing, when we click on the row nothing is visible.

I could able to do open Easy DMS in MS windows explorer and do the activities.

We couldn't able to under stand how to bring this? i.e. Easy DMS node on SPRO

Regards,

Sai Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai

Have you found a solution to this problem ? I too have the same issue.

Also can you confirm if it is the cause for the following:

I am unable to create folder , create document or change documents thru Easy DMS interface. The same is possible thru R3 transactions.

Regards

Satish

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I didn't found any solution. Our Basis person raised OSS. If any solution comes, I will post the same.

Regards,

Sai Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai

Thanks for your response. I am encountering a strange problem. I do not know if you can help me.

We installed SAP DMS about a year back & is working fine. We wanted to implement Easy DMS to provide users a better GUI.

The issue i have is following. When i try to drag & drop a doc (type already defined in spro) using easy DMS , instead of doc being created , a box pops up prompting to select storage location. The only option it shows is SAP database. The Content server does not appear. Moreover, when just for the sake of testing i selecetd SAP storage , it throws a carrier nto defined error. Remember that thru R3 transactions , i am able to retrieve , change & check in documents.

Any thoughts on what i am missing or what i can try to see how i can overcome this issue.

Thanks & regards

satish

Answers (0)