cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Progress Method and Progress Version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Could someone explain me why are Plan or Actual POC not shown in CNE5 when no progress version is set in progress tab of any WBS element or activity? According to squence of consideration of progress method if system couldnt find any method set by manually then go next step and check consistence of opposite POC method. (plan POC consider actual POC method if not manually set, actual POC method consider plan POC method if not manually set.) If also opposite POC method is not assigned then go next step and check default measurement methods defined in IMG. If also not assigned then the system goes through SAP 0-100 method.

But, when I check my reports in CNE5 when I didnt assign any progress version in progress tab none of date comes screen. I dont get it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

it is mandatory to enter a Progress Version for the objects relevant for the Progress Analysis. This is needed as the settings concerning the default measurement methods are depending on the Progress Versions.

If you don't like to maintain a Progress Version for each object note 549097 might be useful for you.

Kind regards,

Dirk

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you are talking about are the measurement methods. In case you want to see the values you have to define the Progress Versions.

For a more detailed explanation lets wait for experts to comment.

Regards,

Gokul