cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue on Solution Manager installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I'm installing a Solution Manager 7.0 SR3 and unfortunately i encounter troubles, i'm on the step "Create SAPJSF" and the error message appear:

"FCO-00011 The step createJSF with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|NW_CI_Instance_Doublestack|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|createJSF was executed with status ERROR"

I assume it's a knowing problem, before written this post have made some research on SDN and i have found several option, actually I'm running on an IBM j2skd.1.4.2 sr13, which is the recommended Java version for a Linux x86_64 platform (note 1172419).

But there is something strange, as i said I've found several topics which deal with that issue and to summarize their contents, it's advice to install j2skd.1.4.2 sr12 instead of sr13.

So my question is, should i follow this way or there is an other one which work ?

Thank you everybody for you advices.

Cyf.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be this role for you ?

Note 1126481 - SAP installation terminates in step createJSF.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergo, i'll try this afternoon and let you know, but as i see in the correction note it's only valid for SAPKB70014-SAPKB70014

Former Member
0 Kudos
only valid for SAPKB70014-SAPKB70014

Can you explain Solution Manager 7.0 SR3 that disk's you have? If you have Solution Manager 7.0

based on NW 2004s (7.0) SR3, the KB level during installation are 14.

Or I do not understand correctly ? Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tx it's working fine, but now there is an other thing "like i needed it" i have an error when deploying LM_SERVICE.SCA package, i'll try to find the correction and i don't i'll throw it away !!!

No just kidding, i'll get it done

long life to SAP.

Cyf.

Answers (0)