cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJS-20068 Error when running the Java Migration Toolkit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing system copy import (homogenous) using DB export of ECC 6 with ehp4 abap+java on windows and ms sql 2005.

Import abap and Import java have successful finished but it is failing in u201CRun Java migration toolkitu201D. Any idea how to solve this.

Below are the log file entires,

From sapinst_dev.log

ERROR 2010-06-27 02:28:15.855

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

CJS-20068 Error when running the Java Migration Toolkit. SOLUTION: See output of logfile C:\Program Files/sapinst_instdir/ERPEhP4/LM/COPY/MSS/SYSTEM/CENTRAL/AS//runJmt.log: ''.

TRACE 2010-06-27 02:28:15.871 [iaxxejsbas.hpp:483]

EJS_Base::dispatchFunctionCall()

JS Callback has thrown unknown exception. Rethrowing.

ERROR 2010-06-27 02:28:15.902 [sixxcstepexecute.cpp:950]

FCO-00011 The step RunMigrationController with step key |NW_Doublestack_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|NW_CI_Instance_Configure_Java|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_RUN_MIGRATION_CONTROLLER|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|RunMigrationController was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step :Error when running the Java Migration Toolkit. SOLUTION: See output of logfile C:\Program Files/sapinst_instdir/ERPEhP4/LM/COPY/MSS/SYSTEM/CENTRAL/AS//runJmt.log: ''.).

TRACE 2010-06-27 02:28:15.934 [iaxxgenimp.cpp:752]

CGuiEngineImp::showMessageBox

=======================================

from sapinst.log

WARNING 2010-06-27 02:28:15.777

Execution of the command "C:\j2sdk1.4.2_16-x64\bin\java.exe -classpath D:/usr/sap/ECT/SYS/global/sltools/sharedlib/launcher.jar;. com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart com.sap.sdt.jmt.migrationtool.MigrationToolImport D:/usr/sap/ECT/SYS/global/sltools/jmt;D:/usr/sap/ECT/SYS/global/sltools/sharedlib import.switch resume downtime mti.properties" finished with return code 27. Output:

ERROR 2010-06-27 02:28:15.777

CJS-20068 Error when running the Java Migration Toolkit. SOLUTION: See output of logfile C:\Program Files/sapinst_instdir/ERPEhP4/LM/COPY/MSS/SYSTEM/CENTRAL/AS//runJmt.log: ''.

ERROR 2010-06-27 02:28:15.855

ERROR 2010-06-27 02:28:15.902

FCO-00011 The step RunMigrationController with step key |NW_Doublestack_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|NW_CI_Instance_Configure_Java|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_RUN_MIGRATION_CONTROLLER|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|RunMigrationController was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step :Error when running the Java Migration Toolkit. SOLUTION: See output of logfile C:\Program Files/sapinst_instdir/ERPEhP4/LM/COPY/MSS/SYSTEM/CENTRAL/AS//runJmt.log: ''.).

Regards,

Siv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below is the output,

Could not load MTI properties file mti.properties - mti.properties (The system cannot find the file specified)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you execute the command below and post the output:

C:\j2sdk1.4.2_16-x64\bin\java.exe -classpath D:/usr/sap/ECT/SYS/global/sltools/sharedlib/launcher.jar;. com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart com.sap.sdt.jmt.migrationtool.MigrationToolImport D:/usr/sap/ECT/SYS/global/sltools/jmt;D:/usr/sap/ECT/SYS/global/sltools/sharedlib import.switch resume downtime mti.properties

Kind regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below is the output,

Could not load MTI properties file mti.properties - mti.properties (The system cannot find the file specified)

Regards,

Siv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked this note: 1119190 - Java Migration Toolkit unable to start

The same return code, but I see that it's another release.. However, it might be worthwhile checking..

Kind regards,

Mark

Edited by: M. Dijsselbloem on Jun 28, 2010 2:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Yes, I have seen that note, but it is for 640 release, where as mine is 701.

As per the note we need to replace jmt.jar file, however in my filesystem i found that we have "sdt_jmt.jar" file.

Shall i go ahead and replace file with the one given in Note?

Regards,

Siv

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can give it a shot, but I don't think it will work out.. Perhaps you can raise a message at SAP.

Kind regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the first solution given 1119190 diesnt work.

Give a try on Link: [https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/966752]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That file is blank, absolutely no entries.

Regards,

siv

paul_power
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siv,

Please post the entries from the runJmt.log

C:\Program Files/sapinst_instdir/ERPEhP4/LM/COPY/MSS/SYSTEM/CENTRAL/AS//runJmt.log

This should give us more details about the exact error.

Regards,

Paul