SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message type X is comming while executing EPRODCUST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have done config of EPRODCUST and while executing i am getting Dump of Message type X at stage contract Account creation.it is due to Function Module Z_FKK_SAMPLE_1025.But i am not able to figure it out for which field this error is comming.

Pls help me.

Thanks & Regrads,

Radharaman Haldar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the short dump does it give a value for

Message classe...... ""

Number..............

Regards

Olivia

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the short dump does it give a value for

Message classe...... ""

Number..............

Regards

Olivia

0 Kudos

Hi Olivia,

It is giving Following errors:

Message class....... ">0"

Number.............. 359

Variable 1.......... "Z_FKK_SAMPLE_1025"

Variable 2.......... 1025

Variable 3.......... "ZFI"

Variable 4.......... 999

Program SAPLFKKC2

Include LFKKC2U39

Row 52

Module type (FUNCTION)

Module Name VKK_FICA_EVENT_DSAVE_CN

Thanks & Regards,

Radhraman Haldar

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sorry I cant seem to figure this one out....

Perhaps the generel info below will be of some help...

The function module called up at event 1025 reports changes to contract accounts to interested applications, for example, if a change to fields of the contract account should trigger a follow-up action.

The event is triggered both during contract account changes in dialog or direct input (at BDT event DSAVE) and when using BAPIs. Simultaneously changing several contract accounts generates an individual call of the event per contract account.

The import structure IS_FICA_CHANGES makes the status of the monitored fields of the contract account concerned available both before and after the change.

Notes

Programming Restrictions

To ensure the consistency of the system, note that you must not use the following language elements in events:

COMMIT WORK

ROLLBACK WORK

CALL FUNCTION 'DEQUEUE ALL'

Deletion of locks that you have not set yourself.

If you update additional data in an event and use the construction PERFORM commitroutine ON COMMIT to do this, note that:

At the end of the commitroutine, all internal tables from which data was updated must be initialized again to prevent a duplicate update in the next call.

A PERFORM rollbacktroutine ON ROLLBACK must also be called. In the rollbackroutine initialize the same data that is initialized at the end of the commitroutine.

If you want to carry out checks in an event, when you issue messages, note that background processing of the process terminates with warning messages. You should therefore avoid issuing warning messages if possible. However, you should definitely issue warning messages if the value of SY-BATCH is initial.

Parameters

IS_FICA_CHANGES

IV_UPDTASK

Regards

Olivia