Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adobe forms settings?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts.......

I am using ECC 6.0. i am working on adobe forms in that layout part i have i have mentioned one text field name carrid.

field caption i given carrid, value is read only, next coming to binding when i looking for the default binding carrid is not appearing some new data connection option is appearing.

if i have to make new connection to data base please guide to make new conntection to my data base?

thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do you execute your form? r u trying to call it from a report?

In your case i would try to create a program that calls the form, as you may know the form is a FM that can be called and you can get the carrid in a select on your program and pass it on FM parameter.

Best regards

Jon

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c2567f2b-0b01-0010-b7b5-977cbf806...

Of course you´re welcome with your questions here: And read other posts in this blog thread about Adobe forms. Regards, Otto

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For Adobe forms, please don't post in ABAP General but in the forum mentioned by Otto.

Thread locked.

Thomas