cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Materialtext in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

i have a problem with materialtext in sd. When i create an order, will it automatically apply the materialtext from makt datebase with the language code from orderer. Now i generate a delivery from that order, it will apply the materialtext from order, but the consignee has the other language than orderer, the materialtext is now in false language..

i hope you understand what i mean....

regards abap_begin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally the materail Sales texts are maintained in the material as an instruction for the Customer Representatives who enter the sales order.

As far as I understand SAP, If you maintain the text in the same languge as that of customer for the sales organization and distribution channel combination, the text should be copied in the same languge.

For eg: If you have a Japanese Sales Area say 0001 / 01 / 01, then, you maintain the Sales text for the material M1111 in Japanese language (in MM02). You have a customer 100000 who has Japanses(JP) as the language. When you create sales order in VA01 for customer 100000, for sales area 0001 / 01 / 01, for material M1111, the Sales text for materail should be copied in Japanese Langage.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Mukund S

Answers (0)