cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add another internal table in SAPSCRIPT standard coding

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have created a smartform which im calling from MB90.Before creation of this smartform, SAPSCRIPT with standard coding is being used,so when i created my smartforms i also make some necessary changes in my coding. Issue is the in coding i have define an internal table i-e following are the code.

• data: int_mseg LIKE STANDARD TABLE OF mseg WITH HEADER LINE*

after that i also use my internal table in my select statement, i-e following are the code.

• SELECT * FROM mseg INTO int_mseg*

WHERE mblnr = mkpf-mblnr

AND mjahr = mkpf-mjahr

and ( bwart LIKE '101' or

bwart LIKE '105')

and i also used call function for calling smartforms. in the code i also define

EXPORTING

MKPF = MKPF

TABLES

GS_MSEG = INT_MSEG.

when i execute this with T-code of MB90.It will execute but when im going to add another internal table with select statement

and also define in callfunction

EXPORTING

MKPF = MKPF

MSEG = MSEG

TABLES

GS_MSEG = INT_MSEG.

G_MKPF = INT_MKPF.

it will not showing me the result.i can't understand what is the problem eventhough i also do it with DEBUGGER.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open the Zsmartform in SMARTFORM transaction and Execute it, it will take you to SE37 with generated function module, click on display and check whether your added Internal table is appearing under, Tables parameters. If it is not appearing activate your smartform, and also check whether the smae generated function module is coming when MB90 is executed.

In driver program try to use function module SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME, to get the generated function module, and call the function module which is got by calling the above function module.

Regards

Bala Krishna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you're adding a table or values from a table, you have two choices...copy and insert into a new driver program, or (much better and SAP best practice) put your new logic into a /:PERFORM routine in your SAPScript layout set. Of course, this requires that you create a Z-version of the SAPScript layout set by copying the current and modifying it and pointing to the new layout set in an relevant config settings.