cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number range for trans./event type WA in year 2010 does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

when i used t-code mb1c to initiate the stock, it occured this error message 'Number range for trans./event type WA in year 2010 does not exist'. i've used t-codes(OBMT,FBN1,OBH2), but it still doesn't work. can you tell me how to solve this problem, please? thanks! the detail error messages as below:

Number range for trans./event type WA in year 2010 does not exist

Message no. M7562

Diagnosis

The number range for document number assignment has not been maintained in the year 2010 for the transaction/event type WA.

Procedure

Contact your system administrator.

If you are authorized to do so, do you want to check the number ranges for the

Material documents

Reservations?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Follow the below instruction as specified in note 370236.

Maintain the number range intervals in Transaction OMBT or in Transaction SNUM. For every interval of the previous year, there should exist an interval with a year specification that is larger than or equal to the current year.Then assign the interval to a number range group.

The attached analysis report 'ZNRIVCHECK' carries out the following check:

If the year and the document type are entered, the report checks whether an interval exists for the document type and for the year.

If the year is entered or the year and the number range object are entered, the program checks whether the intervals of the previous years exist for all of the year-dependent objects in the specified year.Check whether intervals are needed for all entries of the results list and whether the interval was assigned to the number range groups.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use tcode OMBT click on the groups button, select the

Material documents for goods movements and inventory diffs.

WA WE WF WH WI WL WO WQ WR WS WV WW WZ

And then select the maintain icon, you need to maintain the number range for the year 2010 and use tcode OMBA for accounting finance doc number range

Hope this can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP

NOTE: Kindly search for the query (on, say Google & SDN) before posting on Forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. i've tried to change that before, but i still have difficulties in maintaining this: Material documents for goods movements and inventory diffs.

WA WH WI WL WQ WR WS WZ, i couldn't add an interval, when i try to delete the interval, the system gave me this error message ''Deletion only possible if status is initial', please tell me how i can change the status, please? thanks!

Message no. NR621

Diagnosis

You have attempted to delete an interval, whise number status is not initial.

System Response

This is not done for security reasons.

Procedure

1. Branch to number status maintenance.

2. Set the number status to '0'.

3. Branch to interval maintenance.

4. Delete the interval.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In OMBT initial screen, click on Group button with pencil figure.

There, select Material documents for goods movements and inventory diffs.

WA WH WI WL WQ WR WS WZ.

Then click on figure of pencil from the menu bar.

In maintain number range interval, select the number range in 9999 and choose Edit - insert year.

There, put your desired year 2010 and simply copy the number range 4900000000 - 4999999999 with current number as 0.

This will solve your query.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear JP,

Got it. Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks....

that information is very helpful for me.

thanx alot....