cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage location in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have material code (not batch managed) where we have not extended MRP Views. With this I am doing MTO scenario. After my sales order, MM will do the goods reciept against my sales order. Then I am doing the delivery, but I am not able to get the storage location automatically in delivery in quality. At the same point of time, it is triggering automatically in another client. I am not able to find what is the problem in quality client. Can anyone tell me how the storage location in delivery (MTO) will be triggered automatically (for a mat code where it is not batch managed, where it is not extended to MRP).

Thanks in advance.

Ratna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If storage location for picking is not specified in the order item, the system determines the storage location when it creates the outbound delivery and copies it into the delivery item. Otherwise, the storage location entered in the order item is used in the outbound delivery.

- The system determines the picking location based on a rule defined in the delivery type. The following rules are shipped in the standard system:

- MALA: The picking location is determined based on the shipping point, the delivering plant, and the storage condition for the material as defined in the material master.

- RETA and MARE: These rules are mainly used in trade scenarios.

- You can also use the customer exit in SAP enhancement V02V0002 to implement storage location determination.

- The picking location search is activated for each delivery item category.

Hope this can assist you in understanding.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kidly check the Storage locaion determination configuration in Qualituy system?

Regards,

SK