cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UOM replicated form 1st R/3 system overwritten by replication for 2nd R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I face a problem regarding the replication of data from R/3 to SRM (7.0, Classic).

We have two R/3 systems connected to SRM. Both of these R/3 systems have their own UOMs, that need to be replicated to SRM. Here, it is also important to keep in mind, that only some of the respective R/3 UOMs have to be replicated, since not all of them are designated for commercial use.

So, i set the filters in R3AC3 for the both Source Systems (the two R/3 systems). And then i execute the load in R3AS one after the other, for the both Source Sites. But i observe that the load from the 2nd replication is overwriting the load, that came into SRM from the 1st replication.

Questions:

1. Is it of any importance, how to set the "Filter Option" in R3AC3 ("Filter in source and target data base"...) in my particular scenario?

2. Are there any specific requirements to the definition of a load as an "initial" or a "delta" load (or some other) in the CRMRFCPAR table of the respective R/3 system?

Currently, there is the following setting that could be valid for UOM replication:

- "Object name" = *

- "Download" = I and R (there are two * entries for the object name)

3. A general question regarding UOM replicatioin. Should the replication be handled in a way that you replicate from the R/3 development system to the SRM development system and then transport these entries into SRM quality and production? Or should/could you replicate the UOMs also from R/3 quality box into the SRM quality?

Thank you very much for any pointers!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Unfortunately there is no delta job for DNL_CUST_BASIS3.

So the entries will be overwritten every time you run DNL_CUST_BASIS3.

A master backend should be determined where all this data is

maintained. Extra entries should be maintained manually.

This job should be run once when SRM is set up and you need to

decide which backend you use to maintian the customised

objects.

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Matthew