cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parameter Entry Screen in BO Info view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have BO Enterprise XI 3.1 trial in my local machine and I had Published some reports. when I Open that report in BO Infoview it is showing the Parameters in a text boxes with Arrow buttons.

but same reports when I open from the Development system Parameters are displaying in a separate window for aselection. I need the Parameter screen with the text boxes and Arrow buttons. kindly help toi change the view of the parameters. Thanks in advance for your support.

Thanks & regards,

Shiva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Not enough info. Report to the .NET Developer forum with versions and viewers you are using including patch level.

0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Please explain what you mean by "development system" Does that system also have BOE installed or are you writing an application using our SDK's?

Have you referred to the Administrators Guide on how to configure reports with Parameters to be used?

Thank you

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Don,

Thanks for your reply. "Development system" is an another BOE Server. My question is the parameter screen displaying in my local machine BOE server is different and Development BOE Server it's different. Is there any configuration for Parameter screen in web.xml file or other. Kindly give me the Solution.

If you need more clarification I will send you the screen shots of the parameter screen.

Thanks & regards,

Shiva