cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax determination in PO's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

May i ask you to kindly help me to understand the standard process for determining taxes in the Purchase Orders and where can we find the class in the condition type by which the taxes will be populated automatically into the PO's

Appreciate a short documentation if any could be shared on this sub.

Regards,

RKP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

1) Using T-code FTXP - Maintain Tax Code to be created and its description to be changed accordingly your tax structure then

2) Using T-code FV11 - Create Condition. In this t-code we have to create tax condition and give inputs tax code,percentage and SAVE.

After that, using t-code ME21N - Create Purchase Order item detail menu and the Invoice TAB, tax code field showing tax code with description as follows.

Tax Code Tax Description

A1 ED 10.3% & VAT Exempted

A2 ED 10.3% & VAT 0%

A3 ED 10.3% & VAT 1%

A4 ED 10.3% & VAT 4%

A5 ED 10.3% & VAT 4%+Gujarat-1%

A6 ED 10.3% & VAT 5%

A7 ED 10.3% & VAT 12.5%

A8 ED 10.3% & VAT 12.5% Addl 1%

A9 ED 10.3% & VAT 14%

AA ED 10.3% & VAT 14%, 1% Addl.VAT

AB ED 10.3% & VAT 14.5%

AC ED 10.3% & CST 0%

M1 ED Nil & CST 14% Without Form "C"

M2 ED Nil & VAT 5 %

M3 ED Nil & VAT 13.5%

M4 ED Nil & VAT 14.5%

M5 ED Nil & VAT 13%

M6 ED Nil & VAT Exempted

The above tax code, we have to assign GL in FICO module through consultant.

Hope, it is useful for you.

regards,

K.Rajendran

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Tax Procedure created in OBYZ.

Tax G/L assigned in OB40.

then Tax record created at FTXP.

Based on the different Tax code maintained at FTXP it will automatically populate in PO.

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAM,

Thanks for your helpful answer, but where to i find the CLASS in the condition type, because I have several condition types of similar CLASS and want to see which is the first condition schema which contains a tax code that has priority.

BR,

RKP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in obq1 trx, give the condition type as JMOP and then go for the details, there you can find that the condition class in control data tab1 which will be maintained as D against the condition type, which is used for calculating Taxes.

Regards,

velu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OBQ1 you can find in condition type > details> TAX classification & Tax Category which will determine the difference of TAX & other price.

SAM