Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error creating a new track

MarkusKlein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

we recently upgraded our NWDI from NW04 Sp16 to NW04s SP7.. now when creating a new track we get the following error message:

<i>Unexpected error; inform your system administrator: com.sap.cms.util.exception.CMSUnexpectedException: <Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.cms.util.exception.CMSExceptionMessages', ID='SLD name-server configuration error', Arguments: []> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key SLD name-server configuration error</i>

anyone has an idea what could be the problem?

regards,

Markus<i></i><i></i>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

well, "SLD name-server configuration error"

Have you checked the SLD configuration in CMS Landscape Configurator -> Domain data? Is the URL valid? Is the SLD itself working?

regards,

Marc

MarkusKlein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Marc,

yes the SLD itself is working. At least i havent yet got an errors there. The Domain Data at the CMS Landscape Configuratior is set correct. In fact i havent changed anything there since the upgrade. And prior to the upgrade it worked pretty well...

regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

then the only thing I can think of some communication problem between CMS and SLD. Are they on the same machine? If not are they the same version? (CMS probably uses some SLD client library so if the SLD client cannot talk to the server...). I'd probably check if some exception stacktrace can be found using VisualAdmin/LogViewer.

Regards,

Marc

MarkusKlein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, the problem got solved. The origin of the error was a second nameserver within the Landscape. The funny thing no one has activated a second name server. It obviously came with the installation of the Portal 7.0 Server...

regards,

Markus

Answers (0)