cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Duty Value not flow from J1IJ to VF01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Expert,

I am facing the problem in Invoice to Customer(from Depot). Excise Values are not flowing from J1IJ for pricing procedure JINDEP. I maintained Alt Cal type as 356 in Pricing procedure JINDEP for Excise condition types JEXP. But it is still not flowing. I am using Tax Procedure TAXINN.

Do I need to go to VTFL In item level copying requirement to set pricing type: to C ??

But once i set, it will impact other billing document too. Please advise.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need to change the Pricing Type.

Check the following :

1. While creating the invoice check are you getting the Excise Condition types at item level?

2. Check these condition types are exists in the order also?

3. Check did u post the excise invoice through J1Ij for your delivery?

Kindly let me know so that i will provide the solution to solve the issue.

Regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have successfully posted Excise Invoice at Depot using J1iJ.

When i create billing via Vf01, i am unable to see the value of Excise Duty in item pricing condition from J1iJ.

I analyse the pricing condition for condition type JEXP, below is what i got :

This message tells you that the condition record exists, but has not been set in the document. If pricing was carried out again for the document item, then the condition would be set.

There are different reasons for this:

1.The condition was deleted manually in the item condition screen.

2. The condition record was created later. Please note that order processing and pricing have buffer mechanisms. This means that a newly added condition record might only be found after order processing has been left completely and then started again.

If the condition type is used for subsequent settlement (rebate), there may be subsequent updating of business volume (the agreement is is created retrospectively). The document conditions do not contain the condition record, as the condition record was not created when pricing was carried out. Updating of business volume is carried out using special functions for subsequent settlement.

1. When an item was added, the condition record was accessed with key fields other than change time. This could lead to different results in the requirements check at the time of adding and the change time. This can occur when modifications are made.

2. In billing (or when copying orders): Certain condition types were not determined in the source document (this is usually controlled by the pricing requirements). When creating the document, the document flow (TVCPF,TVCPA) is processed using a pricing type that does not redetermine these condition types, although they are supposed to be called via the requirements.

Is it correct that i assigned routine 356 to Pricing Condition JINDEP ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

Any comment on the above posting ??