Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bond/LUT type does not correspond to export type

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pals,

I am trying to create an ARE1 for certain materials. But when I give the bond details for that particular plant a following error message shows "Bond/LUT type does not correspond to export type" Can anyone resolve this issue please.

regards

Gino

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

As per our forum members says check the default settings if you are not following the auto creation of excise invoice by using the default Default excise group and series group determination i mean to say if you are creating the excise invoice manually in J1IIN for exports you have to tell system the export types as Bond, NoBond, Deemed & LOUT & you have to keep blue light.This will be appear in Utilization Tab while creating the Excise invoice if you keep the blue light in Bond & LOUT then only system will aceept you to give this bond number in ARE-1.

Check with user if he following this system or not

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the excise transaction type used in the excise invoice in utilization page.

Regards,

Sagar Wairagade

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to IMG path => Logistics-General => Tax on Goods Movements => India => Business Transactions => Outgoing Excise Invoices => Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups.

There check what export type is maintained for the given combination.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Laxmipathi,

I didnt have to change any configurations. The system accepted the bond when I created a new sales order..Isnt that strange. Anyway thank you....

regards

Gino Babu

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the settings for maintain default excise group and series group in out going excise transaction of business transaction in CIN.

Regards,

Sagar Wairagade

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Sagar,

I didnt have to change any configurations. The system accepted the bond when I created a new sales order..Isnt that strange. Anyway thank you....

regards

Gino Babu