cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AuC settlement to WBS

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

There is a scenario that the Actual Costs incurred in Internal Order needs to be settled to AuC and to FXA. Now PS is implemented and the total actual costs needs to be transferred to WBS, so can i settle AuC of the Internal Order to WBS. Can I transfer costs from IO to WBS in this way?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can settle the costs from the IO to the WBS and then you can settle the same to an AuC.

Regards,

Gokul

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

but if some cost from internal order in this financial year is already settled to auc and also from auc some percentage is settled to fxa, now how to treat this ?

client is asking whether the cost which is still in auc of internal order be settled to wbs, also the cost which is not settled to auc to be transferred to wbs, so the total actual cost comes to wbs except the one which is already settled to fixed assets.

if i want to transfer costs from internal order to wbs then which is advisable to manually transfer costs through FI posings or to settle internal order to WBS?

Again the cost which is in AuC how can i transfer to wbs?

If the total cost is transferred to WBS then can i settle afterwards the cost from wbs to the SAME aUc and the same fixed asset as that of IO.

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

but if some cost from internal order in this financial year is already settled to auc and also from auc some percentage is settled to fxa, now how to treat this ?

-- Leave FXA as it is.

As you told already auc having some cost which was settled form IO. use the same IO auc as settlement receiver for the wbse in settlement rule, then you can settle the cost of wbse to auc and then to fxa. finally chage the status of IO as teco.

regards,

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

internal order could be settled to wbse and from wbse to auc. in internal order mantain the settlement rule receiver as wbse

regards,