Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment error: local wd project and webdynpro DC both

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to deploy a webdynpro application but it shows the below error -

Caught exception during application startup from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Error occurred while starting application XXX and wait. Reason: Clusterwide exception: server ID 4831950:com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Application local/testproject cannot be started. Reason: it has hard reference to resource tcwdapi with type application, which is not active on the server.

I have also checked in properties of the webdynpro application but there are no hard references mentioned there.

based on the sap note 723909 we adjusted the j2ee memory

I also created a Development component of type webdynpro but that is also not getting deployed successfully

The error message I get is -

Finished with warnings: development component ''XXXX'LOKAL'/'0.2010.06.27.14.57.25'/'0':

Caught exception during application startup from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Error occurred while starting application com.alisons/testdc and wait. Reason: Clusterwide exception: server ID 4831950:com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Application com.alisons/testdc cannot be started. Reason: it has hard reference to resource tcbllogging~api with type library, which is not active on the server.

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.ReferenceResolver.processReferenceToLibrary(ReferenceResolver.java:505)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.ReferenceResolver.processMakeReference(ReferenceResolver.java:393)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.ReferenceResolver.beforeStartingApplication(ReferenceResolver.java:328)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.beginCommon(StartTransaction.java:162)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.begin(StartTransaction.java:136)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransaction.java:292)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.makeAllPhasesImpl(ParallelAdapter.java:342)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.runInTheSameThread(ParallelAdapter.java:126)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.makeAllPhasesAndWait(ParallelAdapter.java:245)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.startApplicationAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4713)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.startApplicationAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4618)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.startApplicationAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4591)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.java:1163)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:330)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:201)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:137)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:104)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:176)

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : Got problems during deployment [WARNING: Jun 27, 2010 3:16:26 PM /userOut/daView_category (eclipse.UserOutLocation) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]]

I am using NWDS 7.1 on my 32 bit system and my WAS is 7.0 on a 64 bit server.

Please let me know how to resolve this error? is it because my NWDS is of higher version than WAS ?

Thank you for your response...

Regards,

Gunja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Ranjeet0702
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell me how did you resolve this issue? I am also facing similar issue. We are trying to deploy application on CE7.1 SP8.

thanks alot for your help.

thanks,

Ranjeet

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gunja

You can use NWDS 7.0 to deploy on WAS 7.0. it is not compatible to deploy from NWDS 7.1 to 7.0.

Please refer to PAM in sap market place and try to deploy with same nwds version as WAS

Hope it will helps

Regards

Arun