cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AA Servers did not install during the setup of 3.1 sp3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have installed the BOE 3.1 SP3 and was trying to configure the Dashboards & Analytics upon checking the Servers I found the AA Servers did not get installed. Could anyone tell me what wrong did I do? Appreciate your assistance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

joshua_kuhn
Contributor
0 Kudos

Was this the full build SP3 install? or a XI 3.1 install upgraded to SP3? Unless you did a custom install and deselected these services, I don't know what else would have caused them not to install. Can you create any of the Dashboard services from within the CMC? If you're looking at the server list in the CMC, make sure you go over to page 2. Or click on Categories on the left and choose the Performance Manager category. The services have changed names since XIR2 and no longer begin with AA as they did before. Now they're called: PMMetricsServer, PMRepositoryServer, PMRulesServer, PredictiveAnalysis, etc. You should have a total of 9 Performance Manager services in XI3.1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joshua,

Many thanks for the clarification. I found those servers as stated by you. Perhaps my PMUser account was the cause of the entire trouble. I recreated the PMUser account and then restarted the server and I am able to create the Dashboards.