cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add $50 fine to order if the total order weight is less than 75kg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please help me configuring this requirement. Add $50 fine to order if the total order weight is less than 75kg.

thanks,

Willban

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Willban;

Yes, you can create a new condition type based in scale (V/06)

Configure a access sequence (V/07) for it that contain a field (weight) as a key.

After this you can add value for this logic through VK11 T-code.

Then, you should include this new condition type after ICMI level in your pricing procedure.

I hope it can be helpful.

Regards

Ruy Castro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to add $50 fine if the total order weight is less than 75 kg. The order may contain multiple line items i have to check the total weight of all the items. If it is less then 75 kg then I need to apply $50 fine for the entire order only once and not for individual items.

Order

item A weight 40 kg value $100

item B weight 20 kg value $40

Total order weight 60 kg which is less then 75 kg requirement. So now the order price is $100 + $40 + $ 50 (Fine) = $ 190

Can this be controlled by item condition or header condition? Is there any standard SAP condition that can solve this issue.

Regards,

Willban

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain the same at Item level of your pricing and use routine for your condition type.

You can check standard condition type - KP01- Incomp.Pallet Surch. based on surcharge based on Quantity.

Follow following link which can assist you in understanding.

Hope it can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Edited by: J Prakash on Jun 28, 2010 3:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wilban,

I don't think standard functionality is avaialble. But this can be achieved by writing a very simple routine in the pricing pocedure. For the condition type (with condition class Discount/Surcharge) write a routine to check the total weight of the sales order and if the condition is not satisfied, then populate it as a header condition with $50 or whatever. But ensure that the amount is devided by the number of line items otherwise, it becomes $100 if the sales order contains 2 line items.

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Willban

I would suggest the following:

Set up a Surcharge Condition ( Condition Class: A; Plus/Minus: Positive) of calculation type "Fixed Amount". Let the Scale basis be Gross or Net weight (D or E) as you wish and scale type be "To Scale' (B). It should also be a header condition. Set it up as a Group condition and for the group condition routine, create your own routine by copying Routine 1 (Overall Document) with the logic to calculate total weight across the document. For setting up routine, use T code VOFM and go for menu option Formulas/Structure of group key. Set up condition record with as $50 for scale quantity less than 75 Kg.

Alternately you can set up a Surcharge condition with a requirement to apply only if the total weight of all items in document is less than 75 Kg. using VOFM.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I was able to setup a header condition and now $50 fine is also charged for the order.

But this $50 is distributed among all line items. $50 fine should be applied only at header level and this value must not be distibuted among order items.

eg:

item 1 : $100

item 2 : $200

Total order value = $300 + $50 = $350

this $50 must not be distributed within items.

Regards,

Willban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Willban

Model you condition type after header conditions: HM00 for example.

The filed 'Item Condition' should not be checked.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed