cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP Buckets of Global settings for Availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL

I have changed the Bucket Parameters and activated ATP time series in Global Settings for Availability Check in Devolpment Server.

I try to transport these settings but ATP Buckets (Active) are not transprting to the Quality.

Please give your suggestions , how to transport these settings to the quality and prodction envirorment?

Thanks

Kanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanth,

There is a requirement before you transfer changes to ATP bucket paramters .

Make sure that the updating of ATP time series is activated in Quality and also in production system.

You set this indicator in Model and Planning Version Management from the SAP Easy Access screen by choosing Master Data -> Planning Version Management -> Model and Version Management.

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Datta,

Thanks for your time and reply.

There is a requirement before you transfer changes to ATP bucket paramters .

>Can you please eloborate your above statment.

Make sure that the updating of ATP time series is activated in Quality and also in production system.

You set this indicator in Model and Planning Version Management from the SAP Easy Access screen by choosing Master Data -> Planning Version Management -> Model and Version Management.

>You mean that i need to activate ATP Time series in all envirorments for which i need to delete the version.In our process already PPDS was implemented and running in Production.We cannot delete the active version.

These settings are not transpotable?

Regards

Kanth