cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional level release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I have added a additonal level of release in release procedure.Though the code l is being displayed,there is no icon to release it.The request has bben transported successfully.The system is still allowing to do GR without the additonal release.

What should be done to make the new rel strategy effective?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Gurus,

> I have added a additonal level of release in release procedure.Though the code l is being displayed,there is no icon to release it.The request has bben transported successfully.The system is still allowing to do GR without the additonal release.

>

> What should be done to make the new rel strategy effective?

Have you checked the release strategy in the new client whether it was transported and overwritten correctly. Now, when you create new PO, you can see the release strategy level right, you need to click the pencil button in ME29n as usually new strategies get turned on the first time through this button, Pencil button is same which we use for change button and hopefully it will let you release the new level as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Though the code icon is displayed,the pencil icon is not being displayed.The space is blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the release pre requisit how you have maintained before release the all levels.

then check the release indicator maintained against the release level.

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i simulate,it is working properly,but after it is transported it is displaying the additional level. but the pencil icon is missing.I am able to do GR with 2 levels of release,the third level is not having any effect.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check table AUSP.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPSCM/RELEASEPROCEDURE[http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPSCM/RELEASEPROCEDURE]

SAM

Edited by: Saminathan Gopalan on Jun 28, 2010 12:37 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

> When i simulate,it is working properly,but after it is transported it is displaying the additional level. but the pencil icon is missing.I am able to do GR with 2 levels of release,the third level is not having any effect.

Seems like the release strategy did not got overwritten properly. Now you create a new release strategy with the same levels, send them to PRD and then turn on the characteristics in classifcation view of new strategy and turn of the classification maintained in the old strategy and then see whether the new strategy is working, if yes, then leave the old strategy as is without the classification view maintained and let the new Po's follow the new strategy.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

no proper reply