cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while activating data objects in doe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Im very new to Netweaver mobile 7.1 development. I created bappiwarappers using wizard and and completed it successfully. But when im trying to activate the data objects it goes into runtime error stating eceution time exceeded. I increased my execution time and tried still it goes into dump.

But when i come back and see data objects its status under data objects details shows active but the light is still yellow which should be green.

Lastly when i try to activate backend adapter it says "Unable to find generated objects in repository". I think im missing something how to identify he issue?

Regards,

Asif.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SDOE_WB status "Yellow" means, generation process is happening. The status was updated when you have triggered generation for the first time and this will be updated again only when generation is completed.

Without completing Data Object generation, you can't trigger Backend adapter generation.

Could you please give us more hints about the dump to tell you the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

thanks for your quick reply. When i completed creating my BAPIWRAPPERS using wizard i checked the syntax check on data object created it shows no error. Then i tried to activate it at gen_sklutab_lock it just keep on executing and when execution time exceeds it dumps. I tried with increasing my execution time to 5000 secs.

One more thing this is our first application and we installed NW mobile 7.1 for the first time. Do we need to do some settings in SWCV - SAP BASIS 7.10 ?

Waiting eagerly for your reply.

Regards,

Asif.

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When generation happens for "gen_sklutab_lock", can you cross check which operation is taking more time in SM30. I feel some BASIS table indexes are not generated which is taking more time. Usually, it should take much time for generation.

When you generate objects in one SWCV, other SWCV will not be affected and there is no relation between both. So, there is no extract steps needs to be performed in SAP BASIS 7.10 SWCV. But before working with DOE, all the objects in this SWCV needs to be generated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

You mean we need to generate all data objects in SAP BASIS 7.10 before working on DOE. Presently I can see all the data objects in SAP BASIS 7.10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Sorry i did not completed the sentence.. all the data objects in SAP BASIS 7.10 SWCV are in yellow color what does this mean?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please goto transaction sdoe_sr and Check whether the initial setup of DOE in Done.

All the status should be in green color.

Regards,

Joseph Beevin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

I checked in sdoe_sr all the status is in green color.

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whatever problem you are facing with Generation of objects created by us doesn't relate to SAP BASIS 7.10 SWCV. Did you check SM50 process which is taking time while generating your objects?

Coming back to SAP BASIS 7.10, Check SMQ2 transaction, if any queue is running? First if we can solve why generation is hanging, we can resolve the generation issue of SAP BASIS SWCV also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

I checked SMQ2 there are no objects in it. In SM50 it shows status Running, Time 1078, Report SAPLSEUJ, action sequential read, Table DO10INC.Is there any thing which we need to configure after we install SAP NW MOBILE 7.1 for the first time to activate data objects.

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Exactly. This is the table name i was expecting. So, i asked you to check SM50 process in the first place. You need to update statistics for the table DO10INC. It will take some time around 20 to 30 mins. After this, you can trigger generation of your objects which should go fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

How to update statics if this table DO10INC. When i check in SM10 it says does not exists even in se11 also it says does not exists. Thanks for your help Shiva looking for your reply.

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please check with your BASIS administrator to perform this activity. This activity will be based on the DB used and i think it should be done from command line parameter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean "sm30" not sm10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Thanks for that reply it got activated. One more query: When i activated all objects and entered data into tables and executed sdoe_load T-code it gave a popup "Cleanup and initial download" I clicked on yes it gave information message "If the Distribution Rules for the Data Object(s) are already active, then Deactivate the Rules and activate them again after Initial Download to ensure Distribution of data to devices." I did as said in this message. Success message came download triggered please ckeck monitoring . But when i saw the data object node and child node tables data is not there. I checked the queue too but queue information is 0.

Regards,

Asif.

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check the status of the data download in administration portal

If you are using SP09 or below:

Goto NW Mobile Administration -> Monitoring -> Logs & Traces -> BACKEND_INTEGRATION and provide SWCV Name and click on "Go" button. It will display the load information of all the objects where on expansion of the nodes will give you the exact status. whether load failed or success. We will get a clue based on the status.

If you are using SP10:

Goto NW Mobile Administration -> Monitoring -> Process Monitoring. Here you can get the status of all the data downloads.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the status of the load in the Portal under Monitoring->Logs and Traces.

Click on Backend Integration and choose the SWCV and Data Object for which you triggered the load.You will know

if there are any errors.Let us know the satsus and the log info.

Regards,

Shobha

Answers (0)