cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding new screens in Notifications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

For 8D-Report, i need to add new subscreens in notification. In each screen i supposed to create new blocks for user purpose.

Once i created a screens, Based on SPRO settings, we will assign what ever user screens required.

Here my question is, how we will enhance the notification screen in SAP QM

Regards,

Reddy Nara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narareddy,

You can use user exit for the user subscreen in QM/PM notifications.

1) If you want to use only one subscreen at header level then in configuration of notification >notification type>notification header and screen areas>Cust.scrn. area- here put 090 if u wish to have multiple screens then put 091.

2) you have to use user exit QQMA0001 -QM/PM/SM: User Subscreen for Notification Header.

Ask Your Abap consultant to develop the screen as you wish.

I think this is suffiicent information for your query.

If you need further help. pl revert.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Thanks for your reply,

I created anew screen and added to notification type F2, it is going to dump, screen and assignment everything was done,

Please find the below dump description. Based on the dum description i thought that , there is some configuration i missed out,

Please check and give me the functional configuration

The attribute screen type with the values 'Normal Screen' and

'Subscreen' determines the use of the screen. If a normal screen is used

as subscreen or vice versa, an error occurs.

The screen "SAPLXQQM" 0100 has, in this respect, an inappropriate screen type.

Thanks,

Nara Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narareddy,

From the error given it seems that you copied the SAP defined screen for the subscreen (customized).

Also you have to maintain the extended view for the notification type 10\tab19 - Customer data 1.

If you not maintained pl maintain.

Also from ABAP side you have to develop the screen as per the requirement. you have to create Z fields for the table QMEL where the data from the customized screen is stored.

Pl check whether all these you done or not.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Thanks for your quick response.

Problem solved, that dump due to, while creating a new screen maintained as a normal screen insteaad of sub screen.

Regards,

Nara Reddy