cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross-Tab export to excel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a problem exporting crosstab to excel format from ASP page as sell as from crystal IDE.

To be more specific the content if crosstab itself exports successfully,

but i do have header titles above the crosstab I add in report design.

These headers look great in crystal viewer and in PDF format export, but when exported to excel these headers goes below the crosstab content.

to finalize the question:

Is there any way to keep custom headers to crtosstab and see them in excel export ?

We are using RDC component of crystal 10 (CRAXDRT.dll) in ASP pages.

thx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

As you likely aware 10 is past it's end of life. Crosstabs had limited functionality, still does.

The easiest way to get the format you want is to create your reprot manually so it looks like a cross tab but it's not. In other words don't use the cross tab wizard.

THank you

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

Believe if i could i would replace the crystal reports 10 with a newer version

I am drawing the crosstab header manually and it works really well in when rendered to HTML and when exported to PDF, only excel meses the header.

thx

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

If applying all patches for CR 10 doesn't resolve the issue then only option is to upgrade and use the trial version to confirm the issue is resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am Using Crystal Reports XI. I designed A Cross Tab Report, when i export the same to Excel, It Displays with Lack Of Format and Alignment, and the color is also not appearing.

So kindlyreply, if it can be done.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you exporting from an application that uses CR or from the CR designer?

If from an app, how does it look when you export from the designer?

Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Export it From CR Designer, it has following issues

1) Alignment is Not Proper

2) Color is Not Apeearing

3) Full data is not being Displayed.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then please post your query to the [Crystal Reports Design|;.

As per the header for this forum:

This forum is dedicated to topics related to legacy SDKs, including the Report Designer Component (RDC), OCX, VCL, and Crystal Reports Print Engine (CRPE).

Ludek