cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing by characteristics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all:

I´ve just have some materials (batch managed) with characteristics (length and width).

I want to put prices on them by using vk11, but i want to set the prices based on the characteristics of those specific batches.

Is that possible?

thanks!

Diego

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear, it is very difficult to understand the scenario of what you are requesting. You mention Batches and not Variant Configuration so very difficult to answer. But as for Variant config is concerned you need to maintain condition record in T-Code VK11 for condition type VA00 with value against all the characteristics. If in the sales order nothing is coming up then like the above you have to maintain the material as configurable.

Edited by: Muhammad Ali Lozada on Jun 28, 2010 2:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Diego;

During order creation (VA01) the variant configuration can not being called and that is the reason why the characterisitcs for

the configuration are not available.

As of Release 4.0, the pricing reference material is identical to the configurable material for which the material variant was created, the variant keys for pricing are determined automatically in the background.

But you should set the pricing reference material = the configurable material.

Only if you set this in material master data you will get the varcond fields filled in VA01.

Please check T-code MM02->Sales:sales org. 2->Pricing Ref. Matl=" "

I also point out note 823482 for your reference.

I hope it can be helpful.

Regards

Ruy castro