cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to maintain data transfer between Driver program and sapscripts form...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I developed a SAP Scripts from Scratch and i'm not copying from any standard program....and assigned the script and driver program(Print Program) to VA01 for a Output type ZLOS...i can see the print and the text which i hard- coded in form when i click on issue output.

But unable to see values passing from driver...I'm sure there is no data transfer between my driver program and script..can you please let me know how to maintain it.

And i'm using the write_form for the text element in the form to call it...Passing text element and Window Name.

Thanks,

Lawrence.

Edited by: Lawrence Andrew on Jun 26, 2010 8:07 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure that all the variables you are passing to the SAPScript are defined globally, not locally.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

still Its not working.....Shreeram.

@ Rob i declared them Globally .

@ Shakeel as i mentioned above i'm not copying from any standard program.

Thanks,

Lawrence.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Put a break-point before the WRITE_FORM and check that the variables have values. Make sure the variables in the SAPScript are referenced as: &VAR1& (variable name surrounded by ampersands).

Rob

0 Kudos

HI Andrew,

Put the debug mode in your program and execute the standard transaction code.

you can find the input value(From standard transaction code) is passing to your program input value(mean you mentioned in the where condition with your select statement).

if its not passing.

you have to write the code what i posted last time.

please do let me know your porgram is getting the input from the standard transaction code when you are executing it

0 Kudos

Hi Andrew.

Here the problem with form routine.

in NACE transaction you have to pass the form routine as ENTRY along with the assigning of form name and program name.

for the script no need to call the routine to get the input value through VA01.

for the smart forms you have to add below code in your driver program(SE38).

FORM entry USING return_code us_screen.

CLEAR retcode.

xscreen = us_screen.

PERFORM processing USING us_screen.

CASE retcode.

WHEN 0.

return_code = 0.

WHEN 3.

return_code = 3.

WHEN OTHERS.

return_code = 1.

ENDCASE.

ENDFORM.

FORM processing USING proc_screen.

variable = nast-objkey.

VARIABLE IS THE INPUT VALUE

ENDFORM

former_member188005
Contributor
0 Kudos

Andrew,

If you are using the standard print program then you have to use the same window and text elements names which the standard print program uses. check the print program and then use the window and text elements names in your Script layout.

Regards..