cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help about SAP GUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

1-client side. For authentication with SAP GUI, there is a screen in which it is necessary to enter userID and password. I would like to be able to modify this screen by including in it an fingerprint bitmap image (or to generate a popup window during this authentification for the fingerprint bitmap image).

Is it possible to modify SAP GUI in order to obtain such results? (API, source codes, etc…) ?

- If this is possible, can you refer me to good links or a good documentation about how to deal with that. 

- if not, which solution do you recommend me?   (also links or documentation)

2-client side: After the authentification in SAP GUI, the user usually sees appearing a screen where he can select the modules he wants to use (BW, CRM, SCM,… etc). 

In the case that we'll have to develop a new version of SAP GUI (adapted to biometric):

Is there any tools (or automatic ways ) which can automatically allow us to have access to the standard SAP session  screens associated to these modules (BW, CRM, SCM, etc…)?

or will it be necessary re-develop (API, coding etc…)each of these standard screens which are usually required in a SAP work session? 

Any answers, links or documentations about all of these questions will be helpfull.

Thanks you guys.

Nikita Dehoumon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikita,

Go through the below link completely,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/36/020d3a0154b909e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards,

Azaz Ali.