cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interim SType

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus!

I am using LX20 to create missing bins for Interim S.Type. My question is how system is identifying the interim S.Type? based only on number starting 9**? or is there any setting which tells system that a particular S.type is Interim?

Thanks in advance!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

swagat_mohanty2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In LX20, the system takes into account the interim storage types and bins defined in the WM movement types, difference indicators and the other default values set for the warehouse.

Thanks

Swagat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply!

Once system identifies a Stype as Interim, I know it is going to create the corresponding bin assigned in movement type config. But my question is how system is identifying a Stype as Interim? Is it based on 'Addition to existing stock' and 'Mixed stock' indicators in Stype config? or anything else?? Please provide the IMG path.

swagat_mohanty2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As I mentioned earlier, the interim bins are defined in WM movement types (T333), difference indicators (T336) and default settings in the warehouse (T340D). LX20 takes into account the interim bins defined in these 3 tables and creates them. For eg, for WM mvt type 561, you have interim bin 998 AUFNAHME defined in config. In LX20, this bin actually gets created. It doesn't mark the storage types as interim.

Thanks

Swagat

Edited by: mohans3 on Jun 28, 2010 4:05 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for clarifying, Swagat!

Answers (0)