Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

problem with NETCH mrp run

Hello All,

we are having a problem with the NET CHANGE MRP RUN. when i run NETCH MRP some materials are not being touched in the MRP run. delievries and production receipts are being done after the MRP run and they are not planned. Do i need to run planning file entry everytime we run MRP. please advice what i am missing here.

Former Member
replied

Dear ,

Generally PLanning file entry will be reset once the MRP is run. So you will not have an entry. When any change relavant to MRP is done the planning file netry is created automatically. You should then check the planning file before running the MRP.

Please check the following and carry out the same

1.If you cannot find any record in MDVM and DBVM or MD21 , please schedule consistency report (T-CD MDRE) for the planing file Entry .Flag of planning file entry (Netch/NetPL/BOM explosion etc) is reset when MRP run. But planning file entry itself should exist

2.You will find planning file entry for material which are MRP relevant.by MM60 T code.

3.Run MDAB and MDRE once to create the planning file entries manually and check consistency if those material are missed out.

3.Check the MRP Type -should nto be ND

4.Check those material should be set in 01-Block for procurement -X-Plant status in Basic Data 1

5.Run MRP with NETCH , 1,1,3,3,2 and check the result in MD04.

Remeber the belwo txn in this case : MD20 - Create planning file entry/MD21 - Display planning file entry/MDAB - Set up planning file entry in background/MDRE - Check planning file entry

Hope this will be helpful

Regards

JH

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question