cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Login Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are having two system landscape DEV and QAS on one and PRD on one . a week before we were facing an issue of low disk space on QAS , so i changed the location of Logs folder to other drive . After that I am unable to login sometimes I can only login if i restart the QAS instance and its working good for 4-5 hrs and after tht we are facing same issue. Unable to Login .

logs dev_wo :

Sat Jun 26 19:21:01 2010

C OpenOledbConnection: line 23722. hr: 0x8000ffff Login timeout expired

C sloledb.cpp [OpenOledbConnection,line 23722]: Error/Message: (err 0, sev 0), Login timeout expired

C Procname: [OpenOledbConnection - no proc]

C sloledb.cpp [OpenOledbConnection,line 23722]: Error/Message: (err -1, sev 0), An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections.

C sloledb.cpp [OpenOledbConnection,line 23722]: Error/Message: (err -1, sev 0), SQL Network Interfaces: Server doesn't support requested protocol [xFFFFFFFF].

C sloledb.cpp [OpenOledbConnection,line 23722]: Error/Message: (err 0, sev 0), Invalid connection string attribute

C Using Provider SQLNCLI

C OpenOledbConnection: MARS property was set successfully.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189546
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you please check the network configuration See the note

#208632.

regards,

John Feely