cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have created a cycle from Sales order to Excise invoice.

When cancellation required, we will cancel the excise invoice first, then commercial invoice.

But while cancelling the commercial invoice, it is not generating any accounting documents.

While release to accounting, it is not throwing any errors also.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Mullairaja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before cancelling, check in document flow for that billing document what is showing. If the system shows "Blocked", then you need to remove the tick "Posting Block", if need be.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Even If the "Posting Block" is checked, when I press the "release to accounting" button, accounting documents will be generated.

As per my understanding, "Posting Block" option will stop Automatic account posting and it will be released, when we press "release to accounting" button.

If my understanding is different, please let me know.

Regards,

Rajesh L

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Even If the "Posting Block" is checked, when I press the "release to accounting" 
button, accounting documents will be generated. 

As per my understanding, "Posting Block" option will stop Automatic account posting 
and it will be released, when we press "release to accounting" button.

Yes perfectly correct

Posting block in VOFA will block creation of accounting docs automatically by the system

Only automatic release is blocked

Manual release is always possible in VF02 by the green flag

But while cancelling the commercial invoice, it is not generating any accounting documents. 

While release to accounting, it is not throwing any errors also.

In VF02 when we tick the green flag system gives the message regarding the accounting status

If accounting doc is generated then also it will tell that accounting doc for this invoice has already been generated

If accounting doc is not generated then also it will hint about the error

Also by account determination analysis you can spot out the error

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Account determination procedure is maintained for S1.

Account assignment group for customer and material is maintained.

But I am not sure, why it is not giving an error message when account determination not happened.

Anyhow, I didnt check the "Analysis". I will check and get back to you with feedback.

Regards,

Mullairaja

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Definitely system should throw some information message while saving invoice.

Check our orginal commercial invoice no.for which acct. document is generated ?

Check account assignment is missing in billing tab of customer master &

also acct. assignment filed is missing in sale organization data 2 view on material master ?

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the revenue account determinatation analalysis you will find the reason for not determine GL accounts if accounting determination procedure (Eg : KOFI00) assigned to your cancelation billing document (S1).

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if any account determination procedure assigned to your Cancellation billing document type in VOFA

And also check the Account determination analysis in the ENVIRONMENT of the Billing document in VF02

Please check these two options and revert

regards,

santosh