cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Development requirement in SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement in the Sales Order.

We used to receive so many Purchase Orders from the Vendor within a week time.

So, our requirement is to create a Single Sales Order for all the P.O.

It is required, that, I should be able to deliver the material partially. Also for some time, I should be able to deliver all the material in all those P.O though a Single Invoice.

In the invoice output format, if materials partially invoiced from a P.O, that P.O should be appeared. Suppose, if all the materials delivered, then all the P.O numbers should be printed in the Invoice output format which we have mentioned in the Sales order.

Any suggestions. I am expecting if any one give me standard Customer exit available to fulfill this requirement.

Regards,

Mullairaja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can maintain the multiple PO number in one sales order but at Item level.

Also check the billing split criteria.

For output format take help of ABAPer.

Regards,

Sagar Wairagade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sagar,

Thank you very much for the feedback.

You meant to say, in standard itself, there is an option available to enter P.O number at the item level?

If so, could you please let me know where it will come?

Regards,

Rajesh L

Former Member
0 Kudos

AT the line item - Order Data Screen - PO number can be givin which is specific to the line item. Please be aware that the field name of the Header and Line level - PO # is BSTKD, because this is business data.

This might be tricky to print the PO#'s in the invoice.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Mullairaja,

i think, your aim is to have a single Invoice wer week / month for your customer.

that can be done, if you work with the invoice-data.

in the main-datas of your customer, you can define an calender for the invoice.The invoice-data of for your order is only a working day of the calender for invoice.

If you create an calender, that has only a working day on Friday and the last of the month, you get a weekly invoice and an invoice at the end of the month ( my financials want to have in any case a invoice at hte end of the month ).

===

For your whish to enlarge the order of the actual week, yau have not mentioned, hov you get the order -- by bapi or by VA02.

In case of va02 i think, you can only give a hint throu userexit and popup, which order is done in this week or when you get the order viabapi, you jst have th change the Program of the call of the Bapi - your ABAPer will know how.

But i am not convinced with your solution to enlarge the order.

hans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hans,

This is not my requirement.

As per my requirement, in a sales order, I should be able to mention more than one Purchase Order number, and I should be able to identify, which material belongs to which P.O.

Similarly, in the invoice output format, I should be able to trace out from which P.O materials are invoiced.

I hope it is clear now. If not, kindly let me know.

Regards,

Rajesh L