cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how Product category contract replicate from SRM to ECC?

former_member581526
Participant
0 Kudos

HI, dear experts:

I work with SRM 7.0. I have reliazed that contract with product ID replicated to ECC , it is a standar way. But the contract without Product ID ,only product category and description cann't be replicated to ECC. why? how I do ?

Please tell me ,thanks very much.

Jesse.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jesse

What error do get when you posting into ecc

idoc errror or XI error ?

idoc - 51 on posted date in ECC BLOARD error message ?

Muthu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member581526
Participant
0 Kudos

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 739739 - Contract distribution: Product category items not created

When transferring a global outline agreement, the system incorrectly sets the item category in the MM purchasing contract to 'Normal' instead of 'Material Group' for product category item types.

Please apply the source code correction to the PlugIn system. Please note that after applying the source code correction, the system will propose the item category 'W' for product category items (COCO) in the R/3 MM purchasing contract.

Along with the coding correction, the following standard MM customizing is necessary:

The item category 'W' must be customized in the R/3 backend system as an allowed item category for the document type. This can be done in the R/3 backend system via the transaction OMEF.

The BlAORD03 IDOC uses different item categories in the segment E1EDP01. Please use transaction OMH4 (Define External Representation of Item Categories) to map the IDOC item categories to the correct R/3 MM item category. Please note that the standard R/3 MM item category mapping will use the item category '8' in the E1EDP01 segment for material group items. Transaction OMH4 should therefore map the internal item category '8' to the external item category 'W'

Let me know if you need any help on this.

Muthu

If the 2 R/3 customizing steps are not completed as defined above, the BLAORD03 IDOC can not be posted and will have the status 51 (Error: Application document not posted).

former_member581526
Participant
0 Kudos

HI, Muthu

thank your reply, I don't use ALE(IDOC) and PI, I have only set same contract type and number range both ECC and SRM. and mapped price condition in someone BADI. Then , I created contract in SRM, and I can find it in SRM document track tab, the contract id existed in backend logical system too. In Ecc can see it with tocde ME33K.

but , if I create the contract without Contract ID only with catagory , it only existed in SRM, hvae no any error appear.

Do the system not support this kind of contract ?

thank you.

Jesse.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

what is your Service pack in your SRM ?

What is the backend system ECC 6.0 what ehp ?

you must get an error either in ECC side or SRM side?

In EHP4 - cctr via XI

In ehp3 -cctr via idoc

requeste you to check bd87 in ECC with 51 error code

or

sxmb_moni tcode helps to

-

1. Are you doing the same first time ?

2. Are never product category GOA reached SRM?

3. did you add any condition in the goa if it so , check outbound queue . it might be strucked there?

4. dont add any condition and transfer the material group contract to ecc , it goes smooth.

-

Muthu

former_member581526
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,Muthu

You are right, our ECC is 2005 , indeedly , Idoc is used. I checked idoc in BD87. As for product category, the error message is u2018u2018Make an entry in all required fieldsu201D, how can I track this error?

thank you!

Jesse

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jesse

Note 1380281 - Distribution fails for product category item of service type

Note 1291582 - Conditions in GOA inconsistent with MM contract conditions

Note 1251540 - Target value not checked against the released value

Note 1122228 - UI Related issues in contract management

check your item data - did you select or material or service?

Are every product category GOA giving the same error?

Muthu

-

eventually product category contract must be selected as PRODUCT CATEGORY as ITEM CATEGORY not NORMAL

and enter description of goa and target value thats all.

double check your data which i mentioned.

-

NORMAL - MATERIAL - ITEM CATEGORY

PRODUCT CATEGORY - PRODUCT CATEGORY- ITEM CATEGORY.

-

in bbp_pd GOA type must be coco . send your bbp_pd of this goa. i will tell you waht is the error and resolution

former_member581526
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Muthu

I made e some change in ECC . and the error info is "Combination item category W /account assignment category U not defined" in BD87 .

item category 'W' is material group in ECC.

how will i do ?

thank you

-

Hi, Muthu

I made the setting in ECC to permit 'Combination item category W /account assignment category U', and the contract can reach the ECC. in ECC, the contract item category is 'W' (material group). actually, in ECC ,material group contract can be created wihtout 'W'. the MM consultant also don't except 'W' as item category, should as empty. Will I do some change in SRM . how to do ?

thank you again

-

Hi, Muthu

By testing, I found the situation:

when creating contract, in item, if I select Item Category as 'Product Category' , then I can't input 'Product ID' ,'Unit', 'Price', etc. I can only input main info such as 'Target Quantity' 'Target Value' etc.

when the contract is generated in ECC. the item category is 'W' , Target Quantity is empty, Price is empty, the Target value that is input in SRM is disapeared, in other words, this kind of contract don't have price (value) .

is it normal?

my business expect it is like with product ID. can this be realized?

detail 'W' can be known from url:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/75/ee0f4055c811d189900000e8322d00/content.htm

Jesse

Edited by: Jianxin Lei on Jun 28, 2010 11:10 AM

Edited by: Jianxin Lei on Jun 28, 2010 1:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

when the contract is generated in ECC. the item category is 'W' , Target Quantity is empty, Price is empty, the Target value that is input in SRM is disapeared, in other words, this kind of contract don't have price (value) .

is it normal?

Yes. It is SRM standard. The contract type you are describing with item category = "Product Category" is the so called Commodity Contract. Such item does not have detail pricing information.

my business expect it is like with product ID. can this be realized?

Then create with item category = "Normal" where you can specify "product ID". However, once you select a Product ID, you can't modify the Product Category that is defined with the Product.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

W is correct.

It could be a target value only.

since quantity contract can not be created.

This is called product category contract.

still if you have any doubts ASK SAP.

Jay also answered well

Muthu