Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Signature on Originals

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I want to apply Digital signature on original after approval. Workstation application for originals are in PDF / TIFF.

We have certain documents created in DMS. We have statuses of create & approved. After approved status we require to print the digital signature on origianls of the person who approved.

We can apply Digtial siganture / strategy only for DMS statuses. Redlining & stamp we can put, but not digital signature. I hope we can put digital signature only for SAP created documents like Purchase orders / Form 16 etc., not for original attachments.

As per my understanding for this purpose we need to integrate with CIDEON / SEAL Systems. I have gone thru the both sites , those are more towards the integration of AUTO CAD / Engineering Drawings . Since ours is simple requirement is there any other methods.

Regards,

Sai Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

You can put the digital signature on originals by defining signature stratergies whileconfiguring document status in DC10.

Alos redlining and stamping with the help of external tools on originals.

But of you want to do these functions in standard reports like Purchase order, you need to go for the intergations like CIDEON system.

I hope this will resolve the query.

Regards,

Ravindra

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Problem solved.

Regards,

Sai Krishna

former_member219170
Participant