cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference in FS10N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am analysing T Code FS10N, in that i found a difference in Last year 2008 Closing balance and Current year 2009 Opening Balance, what wil be the exact reason for this issue and please suggest the solution for same.

Regards,

Vivek.N.Vishwakarma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

If you would rerun the f.16 in test mode, this might generate the posting which would fix the disbalance. Please read the note 402917 carefully which provides you exhaustive information on balance carry forward. This will be useful for your future reference as well.

If the opening balance does not correspond to the closing balance of the previous year on an account even after a repeated balance carryforward, you must always check whether you are dealing with a retained earnings account.

If so, then you should check for inconsistencies in your system. And then you can activate the parameter for individual

balances retained earnings account during the start process of the balance carryforward program SAPFGVTR. You then receive a list of all P+L accounts with single values, which are balanced for the value of the retained earnings account. This means that you can reproduce and check the balance on the retained earnings account.

I hope this information helps you to resolve the problem.

Thank you.

Suresh Jayanthi.

former_member2342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

After running the carry forward programme FAGLGVTR your problem will be solved. Hope you are in ECC 6.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to do balance carry forward for that account in test run and see any balance is carry forward line items.

Regards,

Raj