cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extending BP Role when BP is flowing in from ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I need to extend the role of BP which are flowing from ECC to CRM. These BPs are in account group "Z1" in ECC and i need to extend the role to have Sold to Party and "Z2" in CRM.

I know there is the BAPI_BUPA_ROLE_ADD but i dont know how to use it.

This BAPI must be called when the data is entering CRM but what is the function module which is called in this case and where i can add roles.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if you can use BUPA_INBOUND BADI for exenting the BP roles when flowing from ECC to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Following are the steps to add role to incoming BP from ECC [the leading system is CRM so the BP already had some roles].

1. Implement the BTE DE_EIOUT and add the role hardcoded to the BUSEI_COM_STUCTURE.

2. This will append roles in CRM. SO if the BP had role Prospect and you added role Sold To the BP will have both the roles now in CRM.

3. If you want to delete one of the roles for e.g. Prospect then implement the BUPA_INBOUND BADI .

Pseudo Code:

a. search the c_bp_central_data strucure for the prospect role .

b. If the result it true for point a then use the partner number iv_partner and call standard BAPI "BUPA_ROLE_REMOVE" passing the role you want to remove [basically you need to hardcode the role here].

Viola !!!!!

Thanks everybody..