Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM vs SAP CRM PRE CONFIGURED

alejandro_bolotnikoff
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Someone knows which are the differences, pros and cons of SAP CRM vs SAP CRM PRE-CONFIGURED.

I have to decide which one is better to my company but I dont know which are the differences between both solutions

Thanks.

Ale.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i guess the only way to do this decission is to have a demo of the pre configured system. Ask your sales rep to prepare a demo of the pre configured scenarios to anaylse if this fits your companies requirements.

My personal opinion is that pre configured systems do in a lot of cases not meet the customers requirement and in the end do not save implementation effort. But that´s only my opinion. It depends on your requirements.

Kind regards

Manfred

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess it would be better if you approach the problem with a different view. Basically, if you see the product offerings from SAP you can see that SAP classifies it's product based on the type of business. ( Large Enterprise, Mid Enterprise, Small Enterprise, etc). So, there are different product offering for each customer segment. So, based on your current employee size you can probably best decide which SAP software to go for.

And regarding the pre configured scenarios, you can start with SAP Best Practices for SAP Business All In One solutions. This solution has the major business processes preconfigured so that you can complete implementation process asap and can go live early.

So, now some links which you can and need to refer before you kick start your journey to the SAP World.

[SAP|www.sap.com]

[Solution Configurator|http://www.sap.com/sme/howtobuy/businessallinone/configurator.epx]

[SAP Business-All-in-One|http://www.sap.com/sme/solutions/businessmanagement/businessallinone/index.epx]

You can also get in touch with Local SAP Sales Team or any Partner Company of SAP. You will get the necessary information from SAP Website.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Samantak.