Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How to see SAP notes for bugs to be fixed in future patch level

How to see SAP notes for bugs to be fixed in future patch level for CA localization only?

Recently a client was upgraded to 8.8 SP0 PL11 and they discovered a bug (SAP note 1475645). SAP note 1475645 was released on 04.06.10 when the upgrade was already in testing. SAP intends to fix it in a future patch, therefore it is not included yet in any info file. Unfortunately, the client did not find this issue in testing but in the live upgraded database.

It would have been good if before upgrading the live database I could have found this note and advised the client of the workaround.

It occurs very often that the client needs to be upgraded due to one application error, but after upgrading they discover more application errors in the latest patch.

I have tried the notes search but there is no way to refine the search per localization and even if I search the phrase "SAP intends to provide a patch' I get 898 results because some notes have not removed this phrase when the patch was released. Also, the notes search is not ordered by date or note number.

Is there a way to see the planned info file for future patches??

Thanks

Former Member
Former Member replied

I agree with you. You may post a DRQ on this forum:

/community [original link is broken]

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question