SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable towrite-off items with FP03F

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I'm trying to write off items from Collection Agency using FP03F. The process works fine with posting payments but I'm not able to write-off items. I'm creating a test file manually with the correct format but items of TRATYP = 2 are not being read correctly. Is there anything that I missed?

Anyone has aver used this successfully?

Thanks a million in advance.

Best,

Jean-Marie

4 REPLIES 4

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Perhaps note 1313523 may be useful for you?

Regards

Olivia

0 Kudos

Thanks Olivia for suggestion. I'll implement this note and see if it fixes my issue.

I see another problem in the log of payments: the amount shown is artificially multiplied by 100. Have you had something like that?

Best,

Jean-Marie

0 Kudos

Hello again.

Applying the note didn't change the problem. I still get errors message 3>430 (something on the calculated total) and 3>801 (something "No business partner items for charging off exist") and no write-off is made. Both errors are on field NINKB.

My test file contains a single line with a BP and a document number. The total in the file is the total open amount on that document...

Thanks a million for your help.

Best,

Jean-Marie

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sorry I am unable to input any further....