cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Time Confirmation for an operation in a Maintenance Order (IW41)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a requirement to do automatic time confirmation (while saving the order) on an operation when the user selects "DONE" standard text key on Operation line item. Is there a user exit or BADI available in Plant Maintenance that can be used for Automatic time confirmation?

I went through some of the user exist/BADI in PM and didn't find anything for automatic time confirmation. The only thing that I found useful was user exit CONFPM03 (which allows to carry our own checks once and operation is selected for confirmation).

Appreciate your responses. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Normally thru confirmation we enter actual hrs worked in IW41 .. but if you do not want to run that tcode then not sure of any BADI but i would suggest you to create a Z Programme which runs as a batch job at some 30min everyday . The Z Programme checks all the PM orders of particular order type which are with released status and then gets into operations and checks for standard text and if its value is DONE then calls programme SAPLCORU - IW41 Programme .. you can suitably put a variant for that batch job .. plz check the option with ABAPer ..

regrds

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pushpa. I figured Y or Z program is the only solution to this.

Edited by: Hemanth Krishnappa on Jun 29, 2010 4:05 PM