Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Center Formula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I have a formula in my work center like this:

Quantity x Order Quantity / (7/10) / 314000

Quantity is in Days, Order quantity in Kg.

The activity is costed at 334,89 u20AC a day.

When I am going to test the formula in the work center for 15000Kg and 30 Days, the system gives me 685,620 u20AC:

30 x 15000 x (7/10) / 314000 x 334,89 = 685,620 u20AC, so far so good.

The problem comes in the operation of the routing in the production order because:

30 x 15000 x (7/10) / 314000 = 2,05 Days

This value goes to the confirmation of the operation but I want to confirm 30 Days and not 2,5 Days!

Why is this happen?

Thanks in advamce,

Adelmo Silva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Couple of check for you :

1.Check you ahve proper Standard Vaules in the Work Centre Basic data tab

2.Did you have Formula Key correctly placed in the work Centre Scheduling and Capcity Tab ?

3.Did you have Valid Axtivity Type ass per KP26/KP27 are in place in Costing tab -Work Centre with proper valaididty date .This Activity type is linked with cost centre as well as Fonula Key .

4.What is alternative unit of measure maintained in Material master ?

If you look into the Calcualtion in both cases , Your activity rate : 334,89 u20AC a day is not considerd in calcualtion at production order level. Activity Type is missed out in the Routing -Operation through Woork Centre .

Basically , if you have valid Activity type which contains the Rate (KP26/KP27) , then operation hrs are calcualred based on the Formula Key which u have assinged in the Scheuling or capacity tab in the work centre .This actuvity type should be assinged in the Costing Tab along with Formula Key .

Check this points and come back .

Regards

JH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jiaul Haque,

I dont have any formula in Scheduling and Capacity in work center.

I only maintain formula in cost view of work center. Do I have to maintain formulas in capacity and scheduling so I can get correct values in the operations of the order?

The activity types are valid.

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

What about Standrad Value Key in Work Centre ?

Generally , you should have Standard Value Key -Set up /Labour/Machine with UOM at Work Cnetre Basic View .Now , this Standard values key uses the Formula Key and Formula Parameters .Formula key Like Setup-SAP001 , Machine -SAP002,Labour -SAP003 should be assinged to the Scheduling and Capacity Tab .If you have your own Forumula key as posted by earlier for Standard Value Key , then you have to assing the same in Scheduling Tab/Capa Tab .

In costing view , if you have Formula Key with proper activity type but with out standard Vaule Key , then Operation hrs will not be calcualted correctly .

So please keep trak on Standrda Value Key-Formula Key and Activity Type in Work Centre

Test in sand box and compare with a standard Work Centre Set up , i think this can be solved .

Regards

JH