cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TM Company Code advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our company we invoice transportation under a different company, so we created a different company code for it.

My question is it would be better that the transportation module be implemented on the main company code (sales, warehouse, etc) or on the freight company ( truck expenses) or should be on both?

My goal is to have the most integrated system so the transportation charges would be entered from the sales order, but it is also a requirement that freight charges are invoiced as a different company that the one making the sale.

Most of the freights are from main company but also do for other customers mostly on the way back of our own deliveries.

Thanks in advance, Best Regards,

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Its seems if I only change the company code on the freight request my invoice should be ok

Regards,

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my openion it not posible because

The transportation planning point maps the Shipping Planning and Shipping Scheduling department in an enterprise. Here, deliveries are grouped together with shipments, they are planned and, if necessary, settled. Shipments are generally assigned to a transportation planning point .

The transportation planning point must be assigned to a company code . This assignment is required when the shipment costs are calculated by the SAP system and transferred to the accounting department after the shipment has been completed.

If Invoicee from another co. how can link with GL A/C

If am wrong Pls Correct me

Thanks