Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work order field validation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I need to make the following validation:

If certain user status is active I need to validate a custom authority object and if the user does not have that authorization I need to make some fields as not visible on the work order.

I tried to place a break point on enhancement IWO10006 but when I enter on the notification the SAP did not break. Anyone know what I need to activate to use this enhancement?

Best regards,

Tiago Magalhaes

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tiago Magalhaes,

IWO10006 is for de-activating Function codes on order.It cannot be used to hide screen fields. If you would like to hide screen fields based on user status, your only option would be to use the implicit enhancement at the respective screen field selection at the PBO of the screen and adjust the field attributes to invisible.

Regards

Narasimhan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Depends on which fields you want to hide??

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use SHDO try

Regards

pratap

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

pratap

How would SHD0 help?

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

pete

I am sorry since this involves authrorization check it cannot be done by SHDO

We had done this for refeurbishment process while keeping c3 on top and c2 on bottom which is defaluted in order screen when refurbishment order goes in create or change mode valution types were in display mode only

we had created varient for that and new tcode was added to sm93 transaction at that time

regards

pratap

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Sorry in se93 we had maintained the tcode whcih was YIW81

Reagrds

pratap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

What I would like to do this:

On an enhancement spot when the work order has the user status XPTO activated, I would like to make the basic start date and basic finish date as not input fields. I can use the save user exit but I thought that the other solution was better. I do not want to change any standard screens, just want to make this validation on enhancement spots or badis.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Tiago Magalhaes

Edited by: Tiago Magalhães on Jun 28, 2010 2:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think this is possible through Config. However, if you look at the screen flow associated to screen(SAPLCOIH , 7300) , you would see that It contains a FM CO_IH_HEADER_FAW. You could either embed your logic just before the end of FM module for this specific screen number (7300).

Regards

Narasimhan