cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upload document error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

This is samrat chakraborty(basis). sir i am trying to upload a single document in sap solution manager through this way which i mentioned in below

sap menu--> roadmap. at this phace when i going to upload a new document then it showing you are not able to edit & it cannot provide to upload the document.

Please give me a solution of this problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Samrat Chakraborty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Nibu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samrat,

Please check http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/EHP/SolutionManagerLearning+Maps , hope it will help you.

Regards,

Nibu Antony

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are loading a document into the roadmap, you should be doing one of two possible things, and the response to your question depends on which one your are doing:

First Possibility: You are loading a project-specific document, such as a meeting minutes document. In this case, the roadmap needs to be assigned to your project in SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN. This activates a "Proj Doc" tab (and some others) in the roadmap RMMAIN, and you should be able to upload your document there.

Second Possibility: You are loading a customer-specific accelerator into a custom roadmap. In that case you should be working in the roadmap authoring transaction, RMAUTH.

Rajeev suspects that you are loading a solution-specific document. He is correct that these should be uploaded in SOLAR01/02, on the appropriate tab for the type of document it is, and against the appropriate level of the business process structure that has been defined.

Hopefully this will answer your question. If none of these scenarios apply, please provide more detail so we can provide better direction.

Best,

Lori

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Samrat,

could you please elaborate your requirement? Why are you trying to upload a document in roadmap?

If you want to upload documents to solution manager, you may use solar01/solar02 transaction.

Rajeev