cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sampling procedure attachment in material master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to maintain sampling procedure for insp type 01 in material; master. when i put the procedure (with tick on "insp with task lis) , the eror msg is

You cannot enter a sampling procedure for inspection type 01

Message no. QS037

Diagnosis

An inspection with inspection plan or with a material specification has already been planned for inspection type 01.

The sample calculation takes place using the sampling procedure assigned in these master records or assigned in Customizing.

Procedure

Cancel the sampling procedure S031214C or do not set the indicators for an inspection with a task list or with a material specification.

Now, if i dont set indicator for "insp with task list", the error msg is

Message no. QS013

Diagnosis

You can only inspect based on characteristics for inspection type 01 if you inspect with a task list, material specification, configuration or batch determination.

Procedure

Check the indicator in the inspection setup (Quality Management view of the material master).

Howvto solve this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

saimple words if you are using inspectionplan or material specs then you can not use sampling procedure in the QM view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My frist question is why you want to set up sampling procedure in Material Master? is there any specific requirement which is forcing you to maintain that? Usually we maintain sampling procedure in Material Master-if Material is not inspected with a task list or Material specifications.

If your requirement is the same still you can assign it in the Material Master. Do not check Insp. with mat. spec or insp.with task list and also un check automatic assignment (automatic assignment of specifications), check chars (inspection by characteristics) - these two indicators are not allowed as you dont have any char to be inspected ( no spec or task list). And also you are allowed to use sampl.procedure or 100% inspection or inspection %. Out of these three options you can utilize any one option.

You can also maintain sampl.procude in config - plant level settings. this sampl.procudre will be taken into consideration if you wont maintain sampl.procedure in task list for any char.

Hope it helps.

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as u r doing it with out task list so along with in material master remove check charc check box & also autamatic assign ment ,

Just try I think it will work for you.

Regards

SANIl